Friday, May 31, 2013

Thinking back

So I just recently turned 30 and for some it's not a big deal and for me it's not too much either but it does make me think about the past and what all I've been through and seen.  I think about how long ago things were and it doesn't seem that long ago till you add up the years like:

12 years ago..I graduated...which  means I could have a kid who is 11 and would only have 7 precious years w/them as a lil child till they were an adult.  (Btw, my oldest is 7 so I have some time left lol)

12 years ago..based off minimum wage pay..I could work 1 hr and put 5 gallons of gas in my car...today you work one hour and get around 2-3 gallons of gas.
Also, I could pay $3 for a pack of Marlboro Reds and get change back..now I smoke cheapies and pay just under $4.

My best friend and I have been friends for 18 years...we now have an adult friendship lol.  Her sister always was a lil kid as we were trying to grow up and be independent and now her sister is an adult herself who drinks and can relate to adult topics.

Agghh time flies but sure is fun and hope many more years of memories and thinking back of how things used to be but things now are still as awesome..well maybe not prices of gas and such..but everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment