Thursday, May 30, 2013

Long time everyone!

Well, it's been a long time since I've been on here..about 3 years now..whew! 

Current status of how things are going.  I am married to my best friend that I've known since high school, we just celebrated our 1 yr anniversary in March.  We had a lil girl of our own, miss Emma Alexa, and he adopted my daughter, Zoe, who was born in 2010. (Pic is of father in law with oldest, Lily and youngest, Emma)  We bought a home back in January and live in my hometown now, which is awesome!  I'm a sahm/wahm and between being mommy to 3 girls, cleaning and much more, I crochet to bring in some extra money.  I still have my Etsy shop up and started a business page on Facebook

Last year Hobby Lobby contacted me and asked if I would be a freelancer and test crochet patterns for them and I of course accepted the job and I get to work from home.  Best job ever and I love it!

It's glad to be back and will be posting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment